Career Bank is currently seeking skilled and talented translators, narrators (announcers) and models with professional experience. By registering as an on-call staff, you will be offered works on a project basis in your specialized fields. Job offers are confirmed when your skills and ability meet what the clients are requesting.
- -- Requisite for applying
- Must have a valid working visa in Japan
- Minimum of 2 year-experience in the field
- Plans to stay in Japan for at least a year or more
- Must be a native speaker of the language with standard accent and pronunciation (for narrators only)
* For models and narrators, those residing in Nagoya or other cities in the Tokai Region are highly appreciated.
** We cannot guarantee that you would receive actual job offers and/or inquiries through your registration. Job offers and/or inquiries will be made when demands from all involved parties are met. Thank you for your understanding.
- -- How to apply (Free registration)
- Send us your resume clearly specifying your career with the following attachments.
- - For narrator candidates: 2 to 3 minute voice demo (in MP3, wave, etc.)
- - For model candidates: pictures taken within 6 months (headshot and full body shot) and current data (your height, weight, hair and eye color, bust, waist, hips, and shoe sizes)
- - For translators: list of translation experience (in txt file)
- We will arrange an interview for you at our office if necessary.
- -- For inquiries
- Send us an Email with the required documents attached by clicking here. State “Application inquires” on the Email subject.
Don’t forget to include your name and contact details in the mail text.